The National Solutions Group at Leidos currently has an anticipated opening for a Quality Assurance/Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) Engineer to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in Aurora, CO. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
The Quality Assurance/CSI Engineer will work in a collaborative environment with teammates, to include the Government customer to ensure quality and a focus on continuous improvement across the program. The successful candidate will support the Program Manager in the coordination/execution of all activities related to the task scope. The successful candidate will provide quality assurance leadership to focus on the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools to be utilized throughout the program/service life cycle and institutionalize a common process methodology for project, product, and service delivery and operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide oversight, develop, implement, and maintains technical
quality assurance and control systems and activities.
- Manage the QA effort in accordance with enterprise-level command
media and specific facilities and program requirements
- Define and specify the implementation of standards, methods, and
procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and
reliability of procedures and activities which can include standard procedures
(e.g., ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14000 family of standards), quality audits/review,
Taguchi methods, process reengineering, etc.
- Assists product support areas in gathering and analyzing
- Maintain and improve the quality management system and perform
quality engineering capabilities/functions to maintain excellence.
- Drive proactive process leadership and consistency of quality
engineering task performance & performance excellence on programs.
- Apply knowledge of information technology, system engineering,
project development, service delivery six sigma/continuous service improvement
to provide proactive engagement and effective solutions.
- Provide technical quality engineering inputs and expertise for
proposals and risks.
- Monitor product inspection, testing, verification and validation.
- Oversee implementation of service provision, development and maintenance
processes and methods.
- Establish proactive and predictive measurements for performance
metrics. Ensures measures meet acceptable standards.
- Manage the development of overall operating criteria to ensure
implementation of the quality program according to project, process, and
contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensure that project and process controls, CDRL products, services
and projects are compliant with requirements, standards, corporate direction,
objectives and/or contract.
- Monitor reviews that may include applicable specifications,
materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior experience
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
- Demonstrated Quality Engineering and Quality Management System
- Experience with Service Level Management, ITIL, Process Framework,
ITSM, Six Sigma and continuous service improvement initiatives.
- Proficient in designing, documenting and reviewing different documents including
requirements documents, feature documents, user stories, test plans and test
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel,
- Excellent communication skills and people skills with both technical and non-technical
people are essential to the success of this position
- In depth knowledge of all QA activities including development of test strategies
and test plans, defect reporting and management, creation of various test and
execution matrix, risk analysis and status reporting
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Proficient in agile concepts and principles
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology
- Demonstrated knowledge of the major testing methods used in
software development. (functional, regression, boundary, stress, load,
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.