The Leidos Health Group has an immediate opening for a Program Finance Analyst in the Military and Veteran’s Health Operation. This dynamic position offers exposure to various aspects of a contract’s life cycle with a primary focus on complex invoicing. The Program Finance Analyst will work closely with various departments and levels of management throughout the organization. This position serves as a liaison between Finance, Line Management, and Accounts Receivable Organization. The Program Finance Analyst will have a measurable impact on the Group’s cash collections goals and metrics.
- Independently lead $8M-$10M monthly invoicing effort while continuously evaluating areas for gained efficiencies
- Coordinate and lead weekly invoicing status meetings with various teams and levels of management
- Assist with the reconciliation of labor hours among Leidos and customer-driven timecard systems
- Review and approve invoices prior to submission to customer
- Create and maintain various ad-hoc financial analyses
- Work with various teams on setup of new award in financial system
- Create and maintain Estimate-at-Complete (EAC)
- Month-end analysis of actuals vs. forecast with ability to communicate variance drivers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Accounting or Finance preferred)
- Knowledgeable in basic accounting principles
- Detail oriented with strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Financial and Business Analytics systems such as Deltek/CostPoint, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI), and Microsoft Power BI
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Government contracting experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.