The Defense Group, Airborne Solutions Operation at Leidos currently has an opening for a Technical Administrative Assistant to work in our Bridgewater, VA office within the QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division. The position supports the Integration and Test Directorate in the QRC Division. This position is responsible for providing a broad range of administrative tasks for the director and the team. The person in this position will exercise judgment, initiative and tact, and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Provide general administrative support including scheduling and attending technical meetings, and providing meeting minutes
- Monitor and report on project Integrated Master Schedules
- Assist with spend plans for the directorate
- Assist with technical and financial aspects of proposal development
- Oversee the onboarding of new hires including coordinating travel, training, and completion of appropriate documentation
- Produce work authorizations for employees
- Assist employees with expense reporting
- Maintain trackers for personnel, training, and hardware and software contract renewals
- High School Diploma and a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Current DoD Secret clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI
- General understanding of trade compliance reporting
- Experience with MS-Office suite, including MS-Project
- Excellent written (including grammar, punctuation, and copy editing) and verbal communication skills.
- Experience interacting with mid-level management.
- Prior experience supporting aviation programs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Interaction with senior management and government customers preferred
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.