Leidos is a Top 10 Health IT provider drawing on decades of success in delivering solutions to meet the healthcare challenges of today. Our unique position as a technology company with deep health and life sciences expertise equips us to transform patient care, as well as provider and payer operations in commercial and government health organizations. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We’re looking for talented people to join our team and help us revolutionize the future of health.
The Web Developer creates and maintains websites for OVACS programs and projects. Maintains websites by reformatting of text, assuring hyperlink integrity, file transfer, and translation and posing of new material to the page involving HTML scripting. Supports data collection, statistical analysis and visualization of progress towards achieving objectives. Articulates and assists the customer with defining and refining product requirements. Supports Data and Information Management tasks.
The Website Developer will perform web development, computer programing and database integration. Will maintain, update, design, and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing client websites and web applications. Support the collection on data, perform statistical analysis and possess the ability to visually express the results of the data collect and analysis. Ability to assist in the collection and refinement of requirements and support Data and Information Management tasks.
• Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 4 years experience is required.
• SharePoint Experience, configuring, maintaining and customizing SharePoint systems
• Experience with building scalable web applications
• Experience with extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts and application technologies
• Proficient in testing and debugging code
• Comfortable meeting with the customer to review website and application requirements
• Detailed oriented.
• Experience with Data Collection
• Experience with statistical analysis
• Experience with WordPress (Other CMS knowledge a plus).
• Proficient with MS Applications, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint.
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Experience in the Health Care environment.
• Expertise in working with National VHA program deployment centered on patient scheduling (VistA, VSE, Cerner, etc.)
• Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer
• Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and .NET Frameworks
• High-level coding skills
• Ability to solve complex software issues
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:NACI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.