Leidos is hiring a Senior UI Protractor Test Engineer for our SSA ITSSC II program in Baltimore, MD.
- Your primary responsibility will be the support of automated functional and UI testing utilizing Behavior Driven Development (BDD) testing practices in a Java/Angular Agile environment.
- Ideally, you will also participate as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases.
- You will also support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities.
- BS Degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience with protractor framework using Selenium WebDriverJS to automate Angular based web applications – 3 years
- Expertise in Gherkin & Cucumber – 3 years
- Experience in designing, implementing enterprise wide reusable test automation frameworks
- Experience working in distributed enterprise SOA environments including REST services
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Experience developing Unit Tests in Angular Project (Mocha, Karma)
- Experience developing Behavior Driven tests for traditional UI (JSP / Thyme Leaf etc.)
- Experience developing Behavior Driven tests for Services
- Experience with Postman, SoapUI, ReadyAPI and/or similar tools
- Knowledge of core components of Angular application
- Working knowledge of NPM, Grunt and Jenkins
- Ability to analyze and fix SonarQube bugs
- Experience with Agile development principles and methodology
Leidos delivers services and technical leadership for mission-critical federal government, public sector and private sector programs. This opportunity is within our Health organization supporting our customer, the Social Security Administration. The opportunity is located in Baltimore, on the west side of town near 695, Route 26, and Security Blvd.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.