Leidos Corporate Group is seeking an IT Hardware Asset Management Administrator. In this role, you will be responsible for the administration of our hardware, software, and service contracts. You will also track our IT asset life cycles, manage inventory, and maintain information on hardware assets, software licenses and service level agreements, while ensuring compliance with purchasing procedures and standards.
- Create requisitions for hardware / software purchases and subsequent maintenance.
- Tracks quality throughout product and contract lifecycles.
- Coordinate with management in utilizing the asset management tools (ServiceNow) to create, analyze, review and track asset data, including the ongoing maintenance through quarterly attestations in Reliance.
- Participate in audits and physical asset verification throughout the Enterprise for hardware / software assets.
- Maintain process documentation as related processes improve/change.
- Aid in the planning of the ongoing ITAM strategy and execution plan.
- Provide artifacts in Service Now for all hardware / software procurements.
- Work with other team members and management staff regarding document control and configuration management use and processes.
- Provide recommendations and best-practices to improve existing CM processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years of relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience must include minimum 4 years of IT Asset Management experience, including IT Asset Management policy / processes documentation experience
- Experience with ServiceNow application, specifically ServiceNow Asset Management Modules is required
- Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Articulate ideas and concepts clearly and professionally
- Demonstrated experience gathering customer requirements
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated written communication skills
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.