The Asset System Manager will oversee all system monitoring activities and manage all network, server, and equipment monitoring for the FBI Enterprise Operations Center. The Asset Manager will coordinate IT and Telecommunications and proactively work incidents observed, and Incident Manager in verifying the resolution of critical incidents.
- Oversee all system monitoring activities;
- Responsible for IT and telecommunications coordination
- Manage all network, server and equipment monitoring
- Work incidents observed, and Incident Manager in verifying the resolution of critical incidents
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 4+ years of relevant experience in relevant areas or related fields, have demonstrated experience in Help Desk Support Services
- Knowledge of ITIL process and Industry best practices
- Knowledge in the use of and application of metrics to increase efficiency and solve issues.
- Experience leading teams
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form.
- Independent worker who takes initiative to resolve critical incidents
- Demonstrated ability to engage stakeholders and management to address critical incidents
- Demonstrated ability to transcribe technical information into non-technical communication;
- Technically proficient in FBI's IT environment
- Strong working knowledge of computer networks, servers, and operating systems
- Proficient in problem/incident management
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.