- Maintain inventory of payloads
- Correlate and track payloads deployed on platforms and payload compatibility with platforms.
- Track and maintain budget, funding execution and procurement status for payloads
- Identify upcoming payload related decisions, actions and deadlines to customer for action.
- Contribute material for briefing charts in areas of expertise and communicate with vendors.
- Assist customer in managing logistics of payload support to the field.
- As knowledge, experience and expertise develops, participate in developing strategies and plans that enable use of next generation payloads and innovative payload CONOPS.
- Engineering/Technical Bachelors degree and 12+ years technical background in payload systems. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment and build partnerships across the enterprise.
- Experienced professional with the ability to work on tasks given guidance but limited supervision.
- Current TS//SCI with polygraph. Candidates who do not currently possess this level of clearance will not be considered.
- Experience/Knowledge of tactical airborne payload systems
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.