Leidos is looking for an experienced System Administrator to support an existing system and provide the structure and guidance to new technologies. This role requires an individual that is technical, customer oriented, and familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software. This individual should be detail oriented in order to capture customer inquiries appropriately. This role is responsible for interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems. This individual will work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met and ensure functionality of capabilities of customers.
- Support deployments, including any coordination, connection configuration, documentation, and testing.
- Apply SECDEVOPS standards.
- Provide assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Support continuous improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of system operations.
- Test, maintain and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Create and publish standard operation and security procedures for O&M teams and installers.
- Provide technical guidance, training, and leadership for current / new operations and engineering personnel.
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
- Prior experience reading and developing solutions to customer requirements
- Certification - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.