LEIDOS is currently searching for a motivated and adaptable individual to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
The DHMSM Vector and PMO Support position assists with DHMSM Vector SharePoint Sites and users. The position requires someone who can work independently to address the various day to day activities associated with program assignments and user issues.
- Sponsor user accounts to enable government representatives and teammates to access Vector SharePoint sites.
- Grant sponsored users access to SharePoint groups/folders to enable access
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving user SharePoint access issues
- Be the sponsored user’s advocate with the Leidos Help Desk to address user account issues
- Consolidate user and Vector usage information and provide weekly status reporting
- Coordinate with the Leidos Help desk and Vector users to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency and success.
- Maintain and develop Standard Operating Procedures/Processes for User Sponsorship activities
- Identify process improvements to the User Sponsorship activities and workflows
- Support the generation of metrics (e.g., dashboards) used by program management, maintenance of data sources (eg, Tableau, Vector) related to dashboard-based deliverables,
- Support PMO tasking as required to support program objectives.
- BA/BS degree or High School graduate with 5 Years of work experience
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels.
- Ability to analyze data and information and make recommendations to program management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.