Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
As part of an Agile Team, this role designs, develops, and maintains software applications using a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps Scrum process. Applications include a service portal that acts as a web front end for users to interact with IT Service Management (ITSM) functions like Incidents, Service Requests, and Assets. This role works closely with developers to ensure user-facing requirements are implemented. This role also supports systems administration functions for the Agile team to ensure system backups are running, high availability is maintained for the infrastructure, and enterprise-level configurations are updated. The ServiceNow System Administrator prepares operating instructions to document maintenance activities as needed. This position determines user requirements; analyzes systems capabilities to resolve problems, and develops solutions. The ServiceNow Systems Administrator translates requirements to process flows, prepares operating instructions and ensures software standards are met.
- Participate in systems software configuration to support ServiceNow module development and operational tasks
- Create, maintain and enhance ServiceNow module implementations including, but not limited to, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Request, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management modules.
- Create, maintain and enhance Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports.
- Create and maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Groups and Roles.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Assists with creation and cataloging of business process flows
- Work closely with other ServiceNow developers to ensure modules are available as needed to support deployment of advanced configurations
- Assists with creating both internal and external communications and training materials to educate workforce on ServiceNow implementation
- Configure and enhance core application, including, but not limited to, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Incidents, Knowledge Base, Management, and Reporting
- Administration of ServiceNow platform, including issue and performance mitigation, backups, health checks, version releases
- Write clear, concise and accurate technical documentation, like requirements, system architecture design, use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagrams
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems
- Assists with Katalon test automation when needed
- Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness.
- Support the development and growth of the services delivered by the organization
- Enhance customer knowledge by facilitating engagement sessions and demonstration events.
- Design and Define ITSM Process flows as per customer requirements aligned to ServiceNow offerings
- Significant knowledge of Systems administration and technical architecture related to ServiceNow platform
- Significant experience using Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interviewing skills.
- Skilled at process modelling and associated tools such as Microsoft Visio.
- Significant knowledge of Incident Management, Change Management, Configuration Management ServiceNow modules
- Significant experience with the principles to develop and execute project plans, processes and procedures.
- Experience leveraging Atlassian tools suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
- Candidate must have BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider experience in lieu of a degree.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
- Knowledge of ITIL business process methodologies
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator (CSA)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.