Leidos, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to support our Intelligence Group. Seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. The selected candidate will oversee a diverse portfolio of contracts aligned to our National Solutions Operation and must have experience providing cradle-to-grave contract administration support for FFP, CPFF and T&M government contracts; including RFP analysis, hands-on proposal development, coordination of appropriate internal reviews, contract negotiation, and contract/task order administration and execution.
Please note: Work location for this position will be Chantilly, VA.
- Responsible for the overall contract compliance of assigned tasks in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws.
- Work closely with the functional Team with the objective of becoming a trusted adviser by achieving day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
- Work to influence team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Multi-task and prioritize work activities in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Frequently interact both orally and face to face with other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management and external and internal customers (including company executives).
- Identify and mitigate contract risks as well as coordinate appropriate reviews in accordance with Leidos policy and procedures. Lead the review and analysis of RFPs, review and negotiate Teaming Agreements, NDAs and licenses as required, prepare compliant and complete Contracts Volumes and OCI Plans, and represent Leidos’ interests during negotiations and contract administration.
Requires a BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 + years of prior relevant experience. General experience in Contract Administration may be considered in lieu of degree. Experience with Government (FAR / DFAR) contracting: Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Level of Effort (LOE), Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) and General Service Administration (GSA) type contracts.
- Must have the ability to make sound business judgments, handle multiple contractual activities with a short turn-around time, and work independently as well as part of a Team. The Candidate must be proficient with Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and Outlook. The Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills to include well developed analytical, communication, and presentation skills. Ability to identify and mitigate contract risks as well as coordinate appropriate reviews in accordance with Leidos policy and procedures.
- Local travel may be required.
Top Secret/SCI clearance required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.