Leidos has an immediate need for a Jr. Site LAN Coordinator on our SSA ITSSC II program in Baltimore, MD. You will assist SSA with providing Desktop support. You should be able to work with technical oversight during training while transitioning to working without technical oversight. You will provide user support for Government supplied desktop and user’s issues.
You will be collocated with the SSA government employees and subcontractors at a government facility in Baltimore, Maryland. You must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust.
Day to Day Duties:
- Using an incident ticketing system or receiving an email request for assistance,
- Performing activities utilizing hardware installation and software skills.
- Imaging, configuring, and troubleshooting government workstations, etc.
Required and Desired Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience in the installation of hardware and software on workstations and laptops.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware/software interface and interoperability problems relating to system patches, updates and enhancements on workstations and laptops.
- Experience with imaging, configuring, deploying and troubleshooting government workstations, laptops, and iPhones.
- Experience lifting, moving, and setting up workstations.
- Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot workstations and laptops.
- Experience with maintaining meeting room equipment, such as projectors, televisions and teleconference equipment.
- Experience with using a problem incident ticketing system.
- Experience or ability to learn using tools such as Active Directory (AD).
- Ability to administer and troubleshoot Windows Operating Systems and various software packages, including Microsoft tools and Adobe.
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Experience working on government sites with the ability to learn government processes and procedures.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.