Leidos Enterprise and Cyber Solutions Defense team is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Senior Document Management Administrator in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Information Technology (IT) program. We are looking for individuals with strong document management administration using Bentley ProjectWise or Documentum.
Location: This position may telework 100% from any U.S. based location.
The Sr Document Management Administrator provides hands-on and remote technical support for ProjectWise Electronic Data Management System, supporting deployments, monitoring overall system status, troubleshooting system and end user issues, providing solutions and interfacing with other IT functional groups. As needed also liaise with software vendors. Testing and certifying new versions for compatibility with USACE infrastructure, writing Documentation and Software Release Notices. This person has excellent end-user (customer) support and service skills and committed to follow-through and resolution, performing diagnostics, taking corrective actions for hardware, software and peripheral equipment as necessary. The Document Management Administrator is skilled at identifying network and infrastructure issues/errors, resolving them or escalating as appropriate. The individual maintains a professional, healthy relationship with all fellow team members and management and demonstrates awareness of support issues/needs as they apply on a company-wide and business basis; adept in creating/maintaining documentation to support, enforce standards, policies, and processes.
• Install and configure Bentley ProjectWise and associated software. NOTE: Documentum experience will be considered in lieu of direct ProjectWise experience.
• Provide support to accomplish administration and configuration for servers, server products, data sources, and utilities
• Provide Additional Operating System Support as it pertains to application performance
• Manage, monitor, and take proactive actions to maintain or remediate system performance and application availability
• Create and maintain diagrams, server inventory records, and Change Requests (CRs) to document technical interface of servers and domain architecture
• Plan and participate in testing and implementation of future Bentley ProjectWise releases and related products
• Provide packaging requirements to the Software Packaging Team
• Support Bentley ProjectWise integration into Server and Client applications
• Perform configuration, management, and monitoring of background processes e.g. indexing, automated PDF / i-model creation, Rendition Services
• Taxonomy Development support
• Implementation and Migration support
• Storage Management
• Security and Access Control
• Database management and support
• Records Management integration
• Workflow Management and Rules Engine support
• Develop SQL Scripts in Documentum
• Demonstrates experience in PowerShell scripting
• Bentley ProjectWise managed Workspace support
• Microsoft Active Directory user and group management
• Web Server Integration
• Sharepoint/O365/Team Integration Support
• Rest API support
• Attribute Exchange Rule Management
• Document Processor Support
• Support Application/Hardware upgrades and architecture/hardware migrations
• Support internally developed and Customized add-ons
• Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering or Information Technology Management and 8+ years overall experience to include 4+ years of relevant experience with document management platforms (Bentley ProjectWise or Documentum). Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Must hold active DOD Secret security Clearance or be eligible to obtain. Those with active DOD Secret clearance will be given first consideration.
• Must hold current DOD 8570 IAT II certification or be eligible to obtain within designated time set forth by program.
• Experience performing user account administration, including user accounts, roles, group memberships, and user lists and supporting system security actions solutions like ProjectWise, Documentum, MicroStation, etc
• Experience with LAN/WAN Administration support
• Ability to perform system analysis, review and evaluations as needed
• Experience preparing technical documentation and making recommendations in support of system implementation policies and workflows
• Experience with planning and implementation of server, software and other system upgrades
• Experience troubleshooting server, software and system issues and supporting maintenance activities both at a site level and user level
• Experience configuring Bentley ProjectWise (or Documentum) data source settings, establishing workflows, control rights, and accounts
• Ability to write scripts/ customize Bentley ProjectWise (or Documentum)
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels, including with direct government customers.
• Experience mentoring junior and mid-level team members
About the program
The Army Corps of Engineers – Information Technology (OCIO/G6) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). OCIO/G6 is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.
OCIO/G6 provides direct on-site command and control, coordination, planning, and operations and maintenance support for routine and emergency IT services.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.