- Installs, tests, and validates operational software as specified by installation standards, manufacturer's guidance and safety codes; Maintains a broad knowledge of the system.
The System Integration Technician shall possess the following capabilities
- Installs, tests, and validates operational software as specified by installation standards, manufacturer's guidance and safety codes; Maintains a broad knowledge of the system. Installs, tests, and validates operational software as specified by installation standards, manufacturer's guidance and safety codes; Acts as a lead technician for program production.
- At least three years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience performing all aspects of the integration and test of the system including installing the hardware in the racks, labeling cables, running cables, building the system to drawing package, performing quality assurance, loading operating system, loading applications, and performing all levels of testing in regard to system
- Develop overall integration & test strategy and schedule test plans & scripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics and 8 - 12 years of related experience or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
- General Experience Requirement: Minimum 8 years experience integrating systems using multiple operating systems
- SIGINT Experience Desired
- An active TS/SCI with a polygraph is required in order to be considered for this position.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.