- Oversee the Leidos program team in successfully executing the contract.
- Direct project planning, systems engineering development and implementation according to cost, schedule, and scope requirements.
- Participate in project initiation activities, including plan and budget preparation.
- Facilitate planning for White Papers, Research, and IRAD’s to support continuous technical and process innovation to exceed customer requirements, and foster On Contract Growth.
- Expertly manage cross-functional teams responsible for delivering high-quality program capabilities on time and within budget.
- Ensure appropriate management, customer and supplier involvement throughout the life of the program.
- Successfully manage resources across projects, and maintain/track contract deliverables, schedule, and budget.
- Facilitate successful TTO closeout activities, including collecting lessons learned.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience as a program manager managing TTO-driven capabilities development level-of-effort and completion-based efforts of at least $75M a year.
- Direct experience in managing a large subcontractor team, with subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment
- Knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the FAR and DFARS, DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, and schedule and financial data monitoring and reporting.
- At least three years of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management.
- PMP or other DAIWIA level 3 program management certification is required.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE WITH POLYGRAPH.
- Experience with cost reimbursable contracts
- Experience in leading a diverse hardware, software, and systems engineering development workforce in providing critical mission capabilities
- Experience managing innovation, development, integration and training support contracts in support of mission operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology for various levels of government leadership.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.