The 363rd Intelligence Support Squadron currently has an opening for a Jira Administrator to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the 363rd Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Wing (ISRW) and Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command. As a member of the ISR Wing, it will be your mission to support the design and manipulation of Atlassian products. The contractor will develop and maintain the capabilities of a combined Jira and Confluence environment. Applicant will work closely with the rest of the organization and external business teams to effectively support the unit’s mission. Successful candidate will have a background in support to information technology development and a broad background in information technology. Candidate must be personable, professional, ethical, and maintain a positive attitude. The work for this position will be performed in a Special Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) located at Langley AFB Hampton, VA.
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
- Communicates with internal and client project team members. Works to implement solution designs and/or processes.
- Lead unit’s efforts to manage workflows and develop solutions to streamline or automate processes.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement Jira plug-ins as they fit into integration workflows.
- Determine ways to optimize/improve Jira and Confluence
- Develop solutions that adhere to industry best practices for security, change, and release management.
- Document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Jira & Confluence
- Create technical documentation and conduct end user training
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering. 6 years additional experience may substitute for a degree.
- 5+ years of experience in information technology
- Hands-on Knowledge with Jira/Confluence.
- Core Java, XML, JSP, SQL experience
- Hands-on Knowledge of public cloud technology
- Experience administering and hardening Windows/Linux systems
- Experience using ScriptRunner and implementing Scripts
- Familiar with Atlassian software
- Familiarity with Active Directory and how it interfaces with Jira.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat Server
- Experience with SQL and the Jira database architecture
- AWS Security Engineering Course
- Experience with the military and/or the intelligence community
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.