Work as part of the Leidos site team to develop and train US Department of Army Guards and other associated workers employed at either the Access Control Points (ACPs) and/or Visitor Control Centers (VCCs) within US Army Connection nationwide on the installed visitor access control, vetting and registration security system. Provided training courses include: Registrars, Operators, Administration, and Maintenance.
- Conduct in field hands on training and instruction of the Automated Installation Entry capabilities.
- These duties will include development of training materials related to the AIE-3 systems. Materials include but are not limited to presentations, instructor guides, and student handouts.
- Responsible for updates to all training curriculum and maintaining training equipment and supplies.
- Must be capable of instructing personnel from prepared course material.
- Bachelor’s degree 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional work experience and Microsoft certifications maybe substituted for college degree.
- Applicant shall be a US citizen and be able to obtain a secret clearance
- Secret Clearance.
- Applicant needs to possess good oral and written skills, ability to lead and perform platform training for groups of up to 15 individuals.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 75% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.