Would you like to work where you can make a difference helping home owners, home buyers and the lending industry?
Do you have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills?
Do you have strong technical skills and the ability to work in multiple systems and databases?
Would you like to increase your knowledge of the mortgage industry?
If you answered “yes” to these questions then we have the career for you.
Leidos is currently seeking a full-time customer service representative to support the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Office of Single Family Housing in their mission to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all.
- Respond to calls and emails from the public on housing and FHA mortgages
- Use a knowledge base and follow standard operating procedures (SOP) to respond to requests
- Document your communications in our database
- 2 years of customer service experience with a High School diploma.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbal).
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance, which includes a credit check and background investigation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including the closing shift, which is 11:30am to 8pm.
- Ability to navigate a computer content management system and related web sites.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent dependability and time management skills.
Enjoy the following Benefits after joining the Leidos team:
- Accrue more than (2) weeks of PTO during your first year
- Ten paid government holidays
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance, and 401K
- The potential to Work at Home during COVID-19 and possibly beyond, based on your performance
- Ongoing training to support your success
- Employee Discounts
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA General Clerk
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.