Leidos is seeking a Support Officer to be assigned to work as a Consulting Employee at an OCONUS U.S. Government location. The job requires a TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph and approximately 12 years experience providing the full range of operational support.
- Coordinate and lead facilities modifications
- Work with local support personnel to provide customer requirements
- Coordinate activities with host base resources
- Arrange for the repair or replacement of office equipment
- Conduct annual accountable property inventory and respond to other monthly, quarterly, biennial and annual reporting requirements
- Other logistics duties as assigned
- Candidate will be expected to work independently with limited direction
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12 years experience providing the full range of operations support. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Ability to work independently, with limited to no direction
- Ability to apply a strong customer focus orientation to understand customer requirements, suggest and implement solutions to customer issues
- Ability to ensure that management, co-workers, customers, and stakeholders are kept informed
- Ability to obtain working knowledge of IC regulations, policies, practices, and procedures
- Thorough knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to conduct research, complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
- Analytical skills sufficient to assess moderately complex information from multiple sources and draw logical conclusions
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team and customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers’ routine to moderately complex questions in a clear and concise manner, report the status of assigned tasks, and write cables and e-mails to provide customers with required information.
- Ability to perform as a focal point for a program or process and report the status of assigned tasks and projects
- Ability to manage own activities and office workflow under tight deadlines
- Ability to establish administrative contacts and professional relationships for networking and liaison across the IC
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Consult Emp
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.