Leidos has an opportunity for a Security Engineer at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI security clearance.
The Security Engineer for this effort is responsible for: 1) Providing technical direction for Air Force customers migrating to Commercial Cloud Services (C2S); 2) playing a key role in integrating all cloud solutions and strategies into the Risk Management Framework and overall business practices; 3) possessing the technical understanding to provide expert guidance about AWS, IC ITE GovCloud, IC ITE C2S, and other federal government community or emerging cloud frameworks; 4) Communicate with Air Force Commercial Cloud Services (AFC2S) team members, delegated authorizing officials and other government security representatives; 5) adherence to all aspects of the Information Assurance (IA) program; 6) preparation of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documents and procedures throughout the entire systems development life cycle.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED (BE SPECIFIC):
- Current / Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), or (IAT-II or above)
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree (or 4 years of experience in lieu of degree)
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience with documenting/assessing security controls
- Experience with authorizing networks such as SIPRNET/JWICS
- Experience with managing Host Based Security Systems (HBSS)
- Working knowledge of XACTA
- Understanding of NIST 800-53, Committee on National Security Systems Instructions (CNSSI) 1253 and the Risk Management Framework
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic working environment
- Excellent time management skills; keeps commitments
- AWS Solutions Architect or AWS Security certification (Preferred)
- Special Access Program (SAP) experience
- Experience with various AWS Security Platforms such as Infrastructure Security, Data Encryption, Monitoring & Logging, Penetration Testing, Identity and Access Control
- Excellent briefing and writing skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.