The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Space Force Cryptologic Office Resource Program Support Specialist at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide critical thinking, expertise, innovative thought, and requirements analysis.
- Supports Space Force Cryptologic Office (SFCO) leadership and directorate staff.
- Interacts with Air Force Cryptologic Office (AFCO) Business Management Division leadership and staff/ to develop requirements, advocate, and defend Space Force strategic program resources.
- Engages with the National Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) and United States Space Force (USSF) stakeholders to ensure USSF cryptologic enterprise elements are Organized, Trained, and equipped to execute USSF mission.
- TS/SCI Cleared with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years Cryptologic experience. Additional experience may substitute for a degree
- Experience working in the national intelligence community, including cross-agency collaboration
- Experience supporting the Air Force ISR enterprise
- Air Force staff officer experience to include drafting/editing official documents
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills, and be able to accurately develop official correspondence such as BBPs, Memorandums, and Briefings that convey a sound meaning for the appropriate audience and are consistent with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Adept at Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- HQ Staff Action Officer experience (NAF/MAJCOM/Air Staff) to include supporting Colonel/General Officer or equivalent principal leadership
- Technical writing skill
- Applied knowledge of DOD PPBE process
- Applied knowledge of DOD Readiness process
- Knowledge of Air Force manpower and personnel processes
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.