This position will provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Build, configure, monitor and maintain virtual environments.
- Build, configure, monitor and maintain storage environments.
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configure and manage Virtual and storage environments; Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems; installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity; and configures virtual, storage and network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems.
- 4+ years’ experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required; however, 5 years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s
- Currently possess and maintain one of the following certifications: MCSA-Serv 2008, MCSA-Serv 2012, MSCE-Serv, MCITP, MCITP-EXG, Linux +, LPI-1, RHCSA, SCSA, VCP5, Network +,or Security +.
Security Clearance Requirement
Must be a US Citizen and possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.