Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
We require a talented Remedy Engineering Lead to work on a programme implementing a key element of UK critical national infrastructure. The responsibilities for the role include:
- Development and management of all activities leading to adoption of the Remedy ITSM solution. This will include technical management and leadership of a development team;
- Design, development, deployment and test of the Remedy toolset;
- Liaising with the Service Management Team to ensure the Remedy toolset is fit for purpose;
- Development of all artefacts (designs, tests, etc.) and capture within the No Magic Cameo Toolset.
This is a demanding role – alongside technical prowess, you will be expected to have excellent technical leadership ability and have the ability to work collaboratively with senior programme and technical staff, such as the Chief Engineer and Solution Architect. You will also need to regularly interact with our customer and partner.
Skills and Experience
You will have a track record of implementing large scale Remedy-based ITSM solutions alongside possessing demonstrable experience leading and managing such implementations. You will have:
- Excellent BMC Remedy product knowledge, happy to be hands on if required;
- Good knowledge of No Magic Cameo for artefact capture and storage;
- Experience assigning work to development teams in your charge, monitoring and reporting on progress, aligned to the overall programme schedule;
- Estimated work required to be completed and reported against these estimates;
- Significant experience delivering complex technical deliverables for large government organisations or commercial corporations;
- Strong and practical knowledge of cross functional business skills, including but not limited to; project management, cost management, risk management, estimating using formal methods, schedule management, forecasting, resource planning;
- Experience in technical governance of a Remedy based ITSM solution;
- Experience of technical business analysis or systems engineering, including requirements management, deriving requirements, designs and approaches for the service management solution
- Experience in identification of technical risks and dependencies and be have been accountable for your technical area;
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, and cycle to work scheme)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.