The Defense Group, Airborne Solutions Operation at Leidos currently has an opening for an Operation Administrative Coordinator to work in our Bridgewater, VA office within the QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division. The Operation Administrative Coordinator will manage activities contributing to the successful execution of the Operation Directorate and be responsible for maintaining and coordinating routine and exceptional deliverables for multiple teams across the QRC ISR Airborne Division.
This position requires an experienced person with demonstrated office management expertise, superior professional demeanor, and the ability to learn and accomplish a wide variety of day-to-day responsibilities that ensure program success. Key attributes include initiative as well as critical thinking to identify and prioritize actions to assist the Operations team to be successful in achieving divisional goals.
Day to day activities, but not limited to:
- Using advanced computer skills including information management, using and managing data, setting up and troubleshooting electronic processes to streamline procedures.
- Managing schedule of meetings and actions.
- Developing and presenting training material.
- Assisting staff to prepare briefings, uploading materials and slides for meetings.
- Working with staff to oversee deliverables and actions due to management.
- Assist with reviewing and compiling program execution metrics using Excel and Powerpoint.
- Working with quality and safety teams to update internal databases.
- Managing a wide range of management and administrative duties (travel, calendars. Correspondence, organization charts, telephone lists) in support of the office.
- Documenting meeting minutes for teams across the Division.
- Managing travel reservation for incoming new hire employees.
- Coordinate office supplies orders for teams across the Division.
- Assist Project Engineers with document formatting, grammar, editing and quality.
- Assist the Configuration Management team with Document Review to ensure authors are meeting contractual requirements.
- Assist with updating work authorization numbers for employees across the directorate.
- Maintain attention to detail in a multi-project work environment, with potential frequent interruptions, with competing needs requiring clear understanding of prioritization.
- Ability to exercise mature judgment and make independent decisions in accordance with established policies, rules and procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum three (3) years of prior relevant experience.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Outlook, and MS Excel) with particular emphasis on word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet applications required and proficiency may be tested.
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated experience developing briefings.
- Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- No clearance is required but should be able to obtain and maintain a clearance if needed
- Related experience in a government, DOE, or military office.
- Bachelor’s degree
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.