Leidos is currently seeking an Arabic Targeter to support a program in Vienna, VA. This position will require an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance in order to be considered for this position.
This position will include the following:
- Develop and apply advanced methodological approaches to measures of effectiveness analysis of strategic communications for Intelligence Community customers.
- Provide research and analysis to support measures of effectiveness.
- Assist in the development of collection plans and evaluate effectiveness.
- Assist in developing and recommending measures of effectiveness objectives for mission support.
- Frequently interact with customers and/or functional peer group managers.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI w/ Polygraph.
- Candidates must possess strong written and oral English, and possess proficiency in reading, listening and translating Arabic language skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong communication skills, analytical ability and solid interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Candidates must be able to perform job requirements independently and in team environments and must have ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Familiarity with marketing techniques, statistics, and experience with standard intelligence databases, systems and procedures.
- Candidate must have ability to conduct online media research, retrieval and integration of all-source data from various sources including classified sites, unclassified sites, and finished intelligence.
- Candidates should have experience applying methodologically rigorous solutions for measuring effectiveness of programs.
- Candidates must be familiar with cable writing styles and USG classified databases, to include specific targeting tools, sources, and methods.
- Candidates must be familiar with cable and IC report writing styles and specific USG classified databases and targeting applications.
- Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision.
- BA or BS required and 8-12 years of experience or a Master’s degree with 6-10 years of experience. Additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.