The Health Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Computer Systems Analyst to work in Arlington, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), Accession Information Environment Support Services (AIESS) contract.
- Analyzes business and other data processing problems.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Consults with staff and users to identify operating procedure problems.
- Formulates and reviews plans outlining steps required to develop programs to meet staff and user requirements.
- Devises flow charts and diagrams to illustrate steps and to describe logical operational steps of program.
- Writes documentation to describe and develop installation and operating procedures of programs.
- Assists others by guiding their activities and providing answers to technical questions.
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience with a BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree required.
- Must have at least 3 years experience with Salesforce CRM Platform
- Demonstrate Statistical Data Quality knowledge and experience
- Posses outstanding verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Must have or be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.