The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a United States Space Force (USSF) Cryptologic Policy Subject Matter Expert (SME) at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
The candidate is the Space Force Cryptologic Office (SFCO) lead liaison between the US Space Force (USSF) Service Cryptologic Component (SCC) and the National Security Agency (NSA) for all USSF SCC policies authorizing and enabling USSF SCC cryptologic mission operations.
- Provides policy analysis and guidance for USSF Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED) policies, strategies, and standards.
- Engages with NSA and USSF stakeholders to ensure USSF cryptologic enterprise elements are prepared to support space and counter-space requirements while maintaining compliance with all United States Signals Intelligence Directives (USSID), and other applicable guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years combined Space/Counter-space/Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) experience (Additional related experience may substitute for a Bachelor’s Degree)
- TS/SCI Cleared with Polygraph
- Previous experience working in the national intelligence community, including cross-agency collaboration
- Experience supporting the AF ISR enterprise
- AF Wing or higher staff experience to include writing staff documents (for example, bullet background papers)
- Adept at Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and PowerPoint
- Master’s Degree
- Experience supporting the National Reconnaissance Office and/or the following units:50th Space Wing ,21st Space Wing ,18th Intelligence Squadron ,460th Space Wing.
- Understanding of Orbital Mechanics
- Communications Satellite experience
- Completion of Space 100/Space 200 courses
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.