Provide support for Non-Resident (NRT) Operations, serve as liaison for Training Managers to de-conflict issues, meet production/shipping deadlines for course material, ensure NRT contractual requirements are met, coordinate among other contractors, and work closely with the government NRT Training Specialist
- Work in close liaison with Leidos personnel/departments and government personnel
- Assist with de-conflicting training schedule issues and update NRT Calendars and Charge Code lists
- Review and submit required documents to government representatives to ship course material
- Ensure all contractual requirements are met for NRT
- Receive, process, and submit work order plans for approval and closeout
- Periodically evaluate NRT administrative procedures and recommend changes as needed
- Support the development and distribution of NRT Operations Orders
- Maintain NRT records
- Receive, review, and submit end-of-course documents to CDP representatives, such as applications, level 1 evaluations, testing sheets, etc.
- Conduct NRT administrative audits as requested
- Provide NRT briefings as required
- Travel as required
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree preferred, experience in lieu of a degree may be considered
- Experience in training programs and program implementation desired.
- Must possess advanced computer skills, facilitation experience, and personnel management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must have an accepted form of government-issued ID compliant with the Real ID Act
- Must submit to and obtain final suitability by successful completion of a pre-placement screening consisting of background check, financial institutions/credit bureau check, and disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.