Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense team is seeking a Accreditation Analyst to join our team in Waples Mill, VA. Clearance: You must hold and maintain an active U.S. DOD Secret Clearance to qualify for this position. U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Ensure appropriate operational security posture is maintained.
• Implement and enforce all Air Force cybersecurity policies, procedures, and countermeasures.
• Ensure software, hardware, and firmware complies with appropriate security configuration guidelines (e.g., Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)/Security Requirement Guides (SRGs)).
• Ensure proper configuration management procedures are followed prior to implementation and contingent upon necessary approval.
• Coordinate changes or modifications with the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) and/or the Security Control Assessor (SCA).
• Initiate exceptions, deviations, or waivers to cybersecurity requirements.
• Implement and enforce all DoD cybersecurity policies and procedures, as defined by cybersecurity-related documentation.
• Ensure all users have requisite security clearances and access authorization.
• Initiate protective or corrective measures when a cybersecurity incident or vulnerability is discovered and ensure a process is in place for authorized users to report all cybersecurity-related events and potential threats and vulnerabilities.
• Ensure all DoD cybersecurity-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
• Implement the Risk Management Framework (RMF) across multiple programs in accordance with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Air Force policy and directives.
• Develop artifacts and supporting evidence to satisfy all applicable RMF Controls and corresponding Control Correlation Identifiers (CCI’s).
• Develop and/or update the Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) to document all known vulnerabilities to correct or mitigate risks.
• Manage system accreditation packages and ATO’s using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
• Create Security Test Plans to validate the implementation of system security requirements.
• Develop, implement, and monitor an Information System Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) Capability
• Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Network Engineering, Math).
• 15 years or more of general experience, with at least 10 years directly related experience. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Must hold a an active, in-scope US Government issued Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
• Must hold current IAM Level II Certification (CAP, CASP CE, CISM, CISSP, GSLC).
• Possess functional knowledge of DoD and Air Force cybersecurity policies, procedures, and countermeasures.
• Demonstrate knowledge of US Government security regulations and methodologies, FISMA, FedRAMP, and NIST special publications.
• Possess experience creating DOD RMF packages and associated work products and managing them through the program life cycle.
• Demonstrate familiarity with eMASS and associated workflows.
• IAM Level III Certification (CISM, CISSP, GSLC).
• Familiarity with coalition and multi-national information sharing systems, policies, and environments.
• Experience with the National Cross Domain Strategy Office (NCDSMO) authorization process.
• Familiar with Agile development processes
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.