The 363rd Intelligence Support Squadron currently has an opening for an Information Assurance Specialist to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the 363rd Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Wing (ISRW) and Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command. The contractor will provide technical support, assist in ensuring Wing technical development meets requirements for risk management framework and securing authorities to operate/certificates to field, and coordinating with lower echelons and higher HQ to meet mission requirements.
- Support unit’s efforts to manage workflows and develop solutions to streamline or automate processes.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement technologies they fit into automation, intelligence outcomes enhancement or other technical development projects
- Determine ways to optimize/improve Jira and confluence
- Develop solutions that adhere to industry best practices for security, change, and release management
- Evaluates and supports the documentation, validation, assessment, and accreditation processes necessary to ensure that information technology (IT) systems meet the organizations information assurance (IA) and security requirements.
- Participates in the definition of organizations desired state and risk thresholds, and analyzes actual state information to assess compliance.
- 3 + years of experience in information technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- Current TS/SCI clearance.
- Knowledge of public cloud technology (AWS)
- Experience with Python or C#
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with USAF and DoD IT security approval processes/systems such as Xacta and eMASS
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Security+ Certified
- 4 years IT experience
- AWS Security Engineering Course
- Expert with USAF and DoD IT security approval processes/systems such as Xacta and eMASS
- Maintains currency of required ADLS and/or INSCOM trainings
- Experience with Air Force, Joint, or IC technology and operations
- Experience on a remote/distributed team
- Familiarity with Active Directory and DoD PKI infrastructure implementation
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.