Leidos is looking for a Service Level Performance Lead to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program.
The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multisourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Responsible for measuring and reporting on the quality of service delivery across all the Integrated Service Providers.
- This role leads the Service Level Management practice for the program.
- Responsible for creating and managing the Quality Management Plan.
- Provide knowledge in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts or in translating business process needs into technical requirements.
- Uses available computer systems resources and personnel to carry out analysis to support management's quest for performance improvement to determine the most useful business solution.
- May implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress.
- Determines and documents user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects.
- Reviews and analyzes information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes and procedures.
- Provides expertise in, but not limited to, Configuration Management, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Analysis and Technical Analysis. Level
- Provide Continuous Process Improvement and Cultural Change Management
- Provide leadership in developing the overall Continuous Improvement plan in alignment with the core environmental mission at the site.
- Plan assign and measure progress of the work of the team to meet project needs, priorities and deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- 5 years of experience developing Continual Improvement plans for large IT infrastructure programs encompassing multiple geographically dispersed locations and a mobile workforce
- Experience leading complex IT infrastructure consolidation and modernization efforts to achieve standardized, consistent and repeatable processes for delivery of IT services across the a large DoD agency enterprise and optimize use of shared resources
- Experience in planning and implementing managed services
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience applying the ITIL framework and best practices
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience managing firm fixed price task orders and performance-based contracts
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- Experience with Service Desk support and operations
- ITIL v4Foundation Certification
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.