Leidos is looking for a Service Provider Relations Lead to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program.
The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multisourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Lead the Integrated Service Provider Management function for the program and have primary relationships with the various Integrated Service Providers.
- Facilitates and coordinates the development of OLAs and the currency of OLAs across the Integrated Service Providers.
- Plans, initiates, and manages information technology projects.
- Lead and guide the work of technical staff.
- Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage.
- Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Formulates and agrees with an appropriate Service Level Management structure for the organization, to include:
- Service Level Agreement structure (e.g. Service based, Customer based or Multi -Level)
- Operational Level Agreements with the Service Provider
- Third Party Supplier / Contract Management relationships to the Service Level Management Process
- Accommodating any existing Service Improvement Plans / Programs within the SLM process
- Negotiates and agrees with the Operational Level Agreements with the Service Provider.
- Negotiates and agrees with both the Customer and Service Provider any Service Level Requirements for any proposed new / developing services.
- Analyses and reviews Service Performance against the SLAs and OLAs.
- Initiates any actions required to maintain or improve Service Levels
- Ensures that appropriate changes are assessed for their impact on service levels
Carries out the Process Manager responsibilities for the Service Level Management process
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- 5 years of experience developing OLA’s for a large IT transformation project.
- Active PMI PMP certification
- Leadership Skills
- Team Management Skills
- Service Level Agreement Management experience
- Experience in a Customer/Cross functional team
- Service/Quality mindset
- Analytical skills
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience managing firm fixed price task orders and performance-based contracts
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- Experience with Service Desk support and operations
- ITIL v4 Foundation Certification
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technology Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.