The Program Manager oversees the contract performance of all staff for successful overall operation of the Outreach/Transition Support Contact Call Center Program. (PHCOE)
The inTransition Program offers specialized coaching and assistance to support Service members receiving mental health and/or moderate to severe TBI care who are relocating to another assignment, returning from deployment, transitioning from Active Duty to Reserve Component, Reserve Component to Active Duty, or preparing to leave military service. The Program Manager ensures for the provision Outreach/Transition Consultants, triage support staff in specialty area, and other support staff, knowledge and access to subject matter expert resources as needed to successfully operate and manage all contact calls coming into the Outreach/Transition Support Contact Call Center Program. The PM serves as the single point-of-contact for communication with Government management.
*Positions are contingent upon Leidos being awarded program contract.*
- Establishes and maintains the Outreach/Transition Support Contact Call Center Program’s policies and procedure
- Oversees the 24/7/365 Outreach/Transition Support Contact Call Center Program operations.
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports on the Outreach/Transition Support Contact Call Center Program’s performance.
- Identifies of areas for service improvement.
- Serves as primary point of contact during emergency situations
- Coordinates with Government management regarding implementation, operational, and programmatic issues.
- Master's Degree in management or health related field required. 6 additional years’ experience can be accepted in lieu of masters’ degree.
- 10 years related experience working with government agencies, contracting, and program management required.
- Knowledge of large federal program management and federal budget process required. Ability to use sound judgment in problem solving and excellent interpersonal and communications skills required. Ability to coordinate multiple sites and complex issues at any given time required. Must adhere to legal, professional, and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
- DoD/Military Health System experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.