Leidos’ C4ISR Analysis & Support Division is seeking an Electronics Warfare Training Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support the Navy’s Information Operations warfighting capabilities by providing intelligence support for contingency operations, multi-lateral training exercises and operational-level planning. SME will be a member of the Advanced Information Systems Integration Team (AISIT) providing EW technical expertise, training and mentoring as part of Information Warfare Training Group (IWTG) to US Navy Sailors.
The Electronics Warfare Training SME will support the Navy’s Information Operations warfighting capabilities by providing intelligence support for contingency operations, multi-lateral training exercises and operational-level planning. The SME will be a member of the Advanced Information Systems Integration Team (AISIT) providing EW technical expertise, training and mentoring to US Navy Sailors.
- Review of individual and Fleet training to ensure synchronization with established doctrine/Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTP) for AN/BLQ-10 EW Operations.
- Assist with diagnosing naval information system problems, providing ad hoc refresher training, working with distance support, providing feedback, and supporting system testing.
- Establish specific EW training criteria and materials for Basic Phase and Integrated Phase training (classroom, self-training, practical work-sheets, etc.).
- Establish instructions, curriculum, and methodology (instructor and student guides) for each training topic/lesson.
- Assist the government in adapting or extending available EW training material, or developing new training methodologies and techniques as required.
- Provide project guidelines and periodic review of progress (Monthly).
- Train Generic Area Limitation Environment (GALE) and Own Force Monitoring (OFM) as part of AISIT support. This consists of performing advanced interface and software troubleshooting on naval information systems, providing remedial training and mentoring active duty technicians as needed aboard U.S. Navy ships and submarines worldwide.
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years demonstrated expertise in the field of Electronic Warfare (EW). Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Operational experience with AN/BLQ-10 ESM suite.
- Operational Experience with Radiant Valkyrie to include experience with USB/ENTR radios and Analyst Support Architecture (ASA).
- Recent experience with tactical unit-level training of submarine crews on electronic warfare operations.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to produce finished products, liaise with current and potential customers, prepare and present briefing documents, charts, graphs, and presentations.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required to be considered.
- Operational Experience with Generic Area Limitations Environment (GALE).
- U.S. Navy NECs T12A (Common Submarine Radio Room (CSRR) Equipment Operator) or T17A (Electronic Warfare Support (ES) Equipment Maintenance Technician).
- U.S. Navy NECs C07A (National OPELINT Analyst), C08A (Tactical Analysis Technician).
- U.S. Navy Instructor (NEC 805A) or civilian equivalent.
- Designation as a Master Training Specialist (MTS) or CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+).
- Experience developing instructional materials and job aids (be able to provide examples).
- Familiar with the Cryptologic Carry On Program (CCOP), Naval Information Forces mission, roles, and functions, and the OFRP.
- Experience with NSA net.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.