Leidos’ Capture Operations & Excellence (CO&E) has an immediate opening for an experienced and motivated Systems and Operations Analyst to work in our Reston, VA location. Analyst will be responsible for supporting systems and tools within CO&E, to include leading updates and support requests for CO&E’s NBF tool. The ideal candidate will have the ability to perform strategic planning, work with various stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements, outline process definitions and design, and provide recommendations. We are looking for a highly flexible, adaptable, agile-minded team member comfortable with frequent changes and serving in a project leadership role as well as performing as an individual contributor.
- Lead update efforts for NBF PinPoint, respond to support requests/user questions, and work with stakeholders to determine feasibility and impact of any recommended changes
- Serve as CO&E liaison to CIO Services in support of CCE. Develop user documentation, deliver training as needed/requested, and work with stakeholders to determine feasibility and impact of any recommended changes
- Assist and/or lead automation initiatives, to include working with functional leads across CO&E/Leidos to develop business cases, document processes, and working with CIO development team for implementation
- Analyze lessons learned and other forms of feedback and provide reports showing areas of potential improvement, strengths, and weaknesses
- Provide instructional guidance and documentation to the user community, support user requests for assistance; conduct brown bag and training sessions
- Assist and serve as a backup support of other CO&E Systems and CO&E Owned Prism sites.
- Strong professional, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint), Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft PowerBI, and ability to learn new applications
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, to include creating complex macros, using advanced formulas, and using VBA
- The candidate should be a have a desire to explore and solve problems, and be willing to work constructively across teams
- Ability to work independently to accomplish established goals
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high-quality material with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4-8 years applicable experience. Degree in management or technical field strongly preferred; candidates without Bachelor’s degree must have extensive, directly relevant experience and demonstrated record of sustained excellent performance
- Experience with business development/capture/proposal activities
- Data/configuration management experience
- Experience developing and implementing automation or AI/ML solutions
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.