The Data Processing and Display Engineer shall perform work that applies a broad theoretical and practical knowledge of DP&D engineering to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Senior-level advising and assisting the RSAF in all aspects of DP&D engineering
- Providing senior-level support and advice to the RSAF for maintaining data processing and display systems
- Developing and/or supporting large screen display assemblies and picture management systems for real-time radar systems (Alert and Warning Display Systems (AWDS) displays and drivers)
- Performing analyses and studying existing systems and operations to identify new systems or system upgrades
- Suggesting improvements to systems and maintenance procedures
- Leading technical teams for improving and upgrading systems
- Attend meetings and conferences and prepare/present briefings as required
- Design and development of training material and conduct of training, including OJT IAW the RSAF Structured OJT Program RSAF 105 Series Manuals
- Performing senior Level maintenance as required
Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and twelve (12) years of directly related experience; OR BA/BS degree and fifteen (15) years of directly related experience; OR twenty (20) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
Must be able to demonstrate past examples of cultural adaptability and ability to establish a trusted professional relationship with an international customer.
Arabic language proficiency.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.