The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group has an opening for a Senior Cloud Systems Administrator for the GIG Service Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract.
This contract includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). It also includes support to other key tasks for DISA, including the transformation of DISA’s operational mission through innovation, and support to DISA’s mission partners.
In this role, you will work as part of a Global Management System (GMS) – Infrastructure team to engage on systems design, planning and perform technical implementation. You will design, develop, configure and manage mixed windows and Linux environments.
You will also:
- Provide technical expertise in troubleshooting, solving problems and collaborate with internal technical experts on making solution decisions.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation, drawings and related artifacts that can be shared among the team members
- Provide engineering support in maintaining systems up-to the highest standards and implement best practices in managing systems on cloud environment.
- Effectively manage time and material to build solutions around customer’s mission.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8 years of related experience or Master’s Degree with 6 years of related experience. Additional experience considered in lieu of degree
- DoD SECRET Clearance
Experience with the following:
- Designing, deploying and managing Active directory
- Managing users, groups, systems, permissions and their hierarchy structure
- Designing and managing systems, OU's on Active directory
- Building and integrating AD Federation services (ADFS)
- Managing Domain controllers
- Working in mixed Linux and Windows environments
- Maintaining policies, procedures, standards for developing disaster recovery strategies
- Writing scripts (i.e. Bash, PowerShell, python etc.) for automation, installation, deployments and configuration on Linux / windows OS.
- Experience managing AWS services using CloudFormation templates
- Experience integrating SAML/SSO
- Experience requesting and maintaining systems and domain certificates
- Experience working with Network Operations Data and toolsets
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.