Leidos, Inc. is seeking a Contracts Management Team Lead to support our Intelligence Group in the Chantilly, VA office. Seeking a motivated self-starter who can manage a team of Contracts Administrators in a dynamic environment. The selected candidate will report to the Contracts Director of the National Solutions Operation.
- Management and oversight of contracts staff; this includes guidance, training, and performance development
- Overall contract compliance in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws.
- Contractual Audit support
- Participation and engagement in Business Development activities, to include proposal review and support
- Work to influence team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Develop and foster internal and external customer relationships to become a trusted advisor and strategic partner
- Identify and mitigate contract risks, support staff with the review and negotiation of Non-Disclosure and Teaming Agreements, Contracts and Subcontract Agreements.
- Support staff with the development of Contracts Volumes and OCI Plans
• Bachelor's Degree (in Business Administration or a related field). Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• 5+ years related experience (or 3+ years with Master’s degree); experience in Contracts Administration
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• 2+ years experience supervising and/or mentoring other staff preferred
• US Citizen and able to obtain federal security clearance.
• Selected candidate will have solid experience spanning the entire contract lifecycle, including but not limited to:
• Negotiation of NDA's and TA's,
• Review and Preparation of Proposals
• Negotiation of terms and conditions
• Closeout activities
• Will have a successful track record of managing a variety of contract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and Government customers.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex issues and make recommendations.
• Must be a team player and possess excellent communication skills be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have strong working knowledge of federal contracting, FAR and DFARS.
Local travel may be required.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.