Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient. Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Come join our rapidly growing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Accrue 3 weeks of PTO during your first year
- Get ten paid holidays a year
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance
- The potential to work from home during COVID-19
- Employee discounts
- Company HSA contribution
- Excellent 401K
Leidos is hiring an Office Administrator on the ESA V program. ESA V is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including Administrative Support, Service Desk, Desk Side support, Operations and Maintenance, Project Engineering, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others.
The individual selected for this position will be assigned to a customer site in Washington DC full time to provide day-to-day administrative support to customer leadership and Leidos management.
Administrative tasks to be performed include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling meetings and de-conflicting calendars
- Document production, including copying and faxing materials
- Procurement processing and tracking to include completing the Gov’t required forms
- Meeting facilitation
- Escorting visitors
- Maintaining administrative data and lists to include personnel contact lists (mobile and desk), and room numbers
- Other related administrative tasks as assigned
- Weekly Reports to Leidos Management
The ideal candidate will be personable and articulate, and will focus on making sure that the customer’s administrative needs are met quickly and effectively. He or she will be a self-starter who can work with limited supervision. Excellent communication skills and organization skills are required to effectively interface with customers on site and with staff in the main office in Washington, DC.
Required Education & Experience:
- High school diploma with 4+ years or more of experience in an office administrator role
- Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. US Citizenship is required. Current clearance is not required.
- Ability to maintain a Public Trust security clearance
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Works well with and supports the customer and the Leidos Management and team members
- Ability to multitask and function in a quick-paced environment.
- Past experience with the Department of Justice
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.