Leidos seeks a Project Manager for new construction services to both market and support energy-efficiency new construction projects with large commercial and industrial customers in the Massachusetts and Rhode Island area. This exciting position offers a unique career opportunity for a dynamic person with excellent outreach, sales, communication and organizational skills to promote new construction energy efficiency services to large commercial and industrial customers.
The person in this position broadly markets Energy Efficiency new construction services to large commercial and industrial customers and will require the ability to identify efficiency opportunities, estimate energy savings, maintain customer relationships, deliver presentations and project manage projects that qualify for utility new construction incentives. The candidate should have basic general knowledge of building systems, construction practices, and/or the energy efficiency industry. Must be highly motivated, well organized, self-starting, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and work well in a team setting.
• Identify efficiency opportunities that may qualify for new construction incentives while having the initiative and interest in keeping up- to-date on energy efficiency technologies.
• Communicate technical issues across the project team.
• Work closely with architects and engineers to incorporate energy efficiency measures into designs that qualify for utility program incentives.
• Provide and present technical advisement to client’s regarding the design, procurement and installation of energy efficient equipment.
• Advise clients on processes that ensure continuous demand-reduction.
• Requires Bachelors of Science or Engineering degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience delivering utility energy efficiency construction services or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Experience as a Utility Program Manager specializing in new construction services is desired
• The ability and desire to be: productive, accurate, and organized.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and statistical knowledge and skills using Excel Ability learn proprietary energy management systems.
• Certified Energy Manager (CEM) Certification and LEED – Accredited Professional (LEED-AP) desired.
• This position requires a valid driver’s license and physical ability to perform field verification of pre and post installation of energy efficiency measures.
• Ability to be self-starting—demonstrate initiative---including the ability to collaborate well in a supportive team environment.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.