Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Operations has an opening for a Program Analyst, Expert to support our IOSS contract on-site at the Austin Information Technology Center.
A Program Analyst must have knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes. Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations. An Expert Program Analyst must have the skill set of a senior PA but also be able to create new methods of gathering and analyzing source data to evaluate program effectiveness and analyze business processes.
This Program Analyst Expert will provide and design solutions to a variety of customer challenges occurring with software, hardware, computers, security and related technologies. The individual will implement said solutions. This position is crucial to the implementation and start-up of Transition, Release and Support organization and the Enterprise Product Support Solutions Engineering group. The individual will also be a technical lead for the Director and Executive Director for the Office of Transition, Release and Support (Enterprise Program Management Office). This position requires excellent leadership and communication skills enabling the individual to build relationships and provide the solutions meeting the customer needs.
- Evaluate customer needs and identify expert technical solutions to complex information technology problems or issues.
- Leverage best practices and new and emerging technologies for design of solutions.
- Develop and present highly integrated execution proposals and plans.
- Present developed solutions to executive leadership.
- Lead the team through identification and negotiation of product scope and schedule.
- Identify, track and mitigate execution roadblocks and technical risks.
- Lead and drive internal, cross-functional teams to meet customer milestones and deliverables.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders in product planning, development, and validation activities.
- Coordinate team communications and reviews.
- Track and report status vs. objectives throughout the lifecycle of the program.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline, plus 15 years’ experience.10 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- Interpersonal communication
- Technical communication
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of implied tasks and interdependencies
- Ability to gather critical information and develop complex solutions using best practices and emerging technologies.
- PMP Certification
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.