• Leidos is seeking a DLADS (DRMO) Coordinator at our Huntsville, AL location. This position will be conducting/assisting property assessments, providing guidance on government regulations pertaining to property accountability, interpreting contractual property management requirements, performing asset inventories, recording originations into a property record keeping business system, reconciliation activities, and processing all asset turn-in transactions for the PM FPS IBDSS program/contract, and any additional Property and Logistics functions as assigned.
The team is responsible for all property accountability utilizing Catalog Ordering Logistic Tracking System (COLTS) as the property management tool for day to day operations to maintain accurate custodianship for all program assets and Property Book which is documented in DPAS.
The DLADS (DRMO) Coordinator conducts the following process:
• Provides assistance and technical expertise in property issues and coordinates property management system control activities to ensure continual accountability of government, associate contractor, or company assets in accordance with applicable government regulations or corporate policy
• Maintains program property throughout its life cycle from acquisition through to relief of stewardship.
• Contacts potential users, property custodians and negotiates transfers
• Conducts property assessments; provides guidance and training to stakeholders on government regulations pertaining to property accountability; and prepares periodic and special purpose reports
• May lead property management system process improvement initiative teams regarding any and all property management requirement outcomes and assist with disposition of program assets to include bid sales, loss reporting, and property demilitarization
• Interacts with and corresponds with Government Property Administrators, using a strong working knowledge of FAR 52.245-1 Property Clauses and performing asset inventories
• Will act as SME for all PM FPS DRMO actions program-wide.
• Assist Government Property Manager with all Property Book transactions to maintain program compliance.
• Ability to work under limited supervision with strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to multi task, prioritize work, and be adaptive to change.
• Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
• Familiar with OSHA Health & Safety standards and regulations.
• Experience with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Must be fork lift certified or able to pass a certification test for the operation of a forklift.
• Experience with material control or freight management database systems.
• Able to operate manual material handling equipment, pallet jack, push carts, etc.
• Must be able to withstand physical demands of a warehouse environment: seasonal hot/cold temperatures, bending, squatting, lifting/carrying up to 40 pounds, and standing for long periods of time.
• Experience with the COLTS Property Management system a Plus.
• Knowledge of PM FPS program equipment a plus
• Knowledge of Government Property Management full Lifecycle Process and Documentation Requirements
• Import/Export (EXIM) compliance experience.
• Experience with military transportation & logistics, MILAIR, USTRANSCOM, etc.
• Familiarity with DOD logistics practices and forms, DD250, DD1348, DD1149, etc.
• Knowledge of DPAS and AESIP a plus.
• BS and 5+ years of Experience. (Six years of total experience in lieu of a degree)
• US Secret security clearance required
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.