Leidos is currently seeking a Program Coordinator in our San Diego, CA office. This is a multi-faceted position supporting an advanced targeting software application for the United States Strategic Command. Position requires an active Secret clearance for consideration.
- Support the project manager with deliverable tracking, project reviews, maintaining project files, interfacing with the project team, financial administrator, and organization.
- Maintain program Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and Jira issue tracking database.
- Perform technical writing tasks including proofreading work prepared by others, editing and formatting work prepared by others; checking grammar, punctuation, term usage and general readability. Support development of contract deliverables.
- Production of reports, briefings, and correspondence according to project and Leidos standards.
- Provide project coordination for the project team including assembling review packages, reviewing for compliance with established project standards, copying, and distribution.
- Assist process lead to tailor and ensure compliance with organizational standards.
- Conference room coordination, copying, assisting team with travel arrangements and expense reports, escorting visitors.
- Assist with office supplies management and equipment inventory management.
- Support technical interchange meeting setup, catering, and presentation.
- Interface with property management and place facility calls.
- Other administrative and light technical duties as required.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Exceptional writing abilities including grammar, punctuation, proofreading and editing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Dependable with strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Highly flexible and adaptable.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- High School Diploma with 2-4 years experience or Bachelor’s degree.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.