Leidos currently has an opening for a Project Analyst to support a VA mission critical data centers located in the USA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the IOSS mission. The mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA with world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available, and cost-effective information technology services provided/housed in a data center.
The candidate will provide technical support services to support the IT Asset Management (ITAM) software (SW), hardware (HW), Application, IT Services and Non-IT acquisition support, as well as Business Data Analytics, and ITAM Tools Solution support. The candidate will assist in maintaining internal data within the various VA systems. In this role, the candidate will provide administrative support to pillar service lines within Infrastructure Operations (IO), EUO (End User Operations), and ABO (Appropriated Budget Office) in the VA as well as outside customers. The candidate will work as an acquisition specialist.
Support the ITAM (IT Asset Management) group. This resource will assist with managing acquisition packages for ITAM customers in IO and outside of IO throughout the procurement lifecycle. This resource will provide analytics of IT assets and services to meet customer requirements. Resource will coordinate and review acquisition packages. This resource will manage the day to day IT asset requests, maintenance renewals of asset records, services, troubleshoot discrepancies in vendor invoices and support the enterprise by tracking and managing IT assets throughout the asset lifecycle.
- Prepare and submit requests in the IO LEAF Acquisition Portal
- Obtain quotes and prepare packages for procurement
- Tracking of requests and approvals
- Updating workflow processes, asset tracking tools, and ITAM tools
- Executing budget actions, cross-referencing data and reporting and analyzing financial status of budget execution
- Provide support and clarification on questions related to procurement process or budget
- Respond to data calls
- Experience creating, applying and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule, and performance data as well as experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports.
- Ability to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
- BS in Business and a minimum of 5 years of related experience. 8 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Federal government procurement experience
- Knowledge of Franchise vs Appropriated funding
- IT Hardware and Software procurement and tracking
- Maintenance renewal procurement
- PO/Invoice reconciliation
- CMDB experience
- Service Now experience
- Data Analytics
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency with MS Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), Advance Excel skills
- SharePoint (development experience)
- US Citizens with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance. Federal contract requirement.
- Familiarity with the following VA systems preferred:
- IPPS (Invoice Payment Processing System)
- SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise Wide Procurement)
- GSA (General Service Administration)
- LEAF (Light Electronic Action Framework)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.