This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience working with our team providing much needed assistance to the men, women and families of the Military and Intelligence community.
*Top Secret Clearance w/polygraph is required for this role.
- Treats psychological, behavioral and mental issues related to families or marriage.
- Candidate will be a SME within their field of expertise
- Provides counsel to individuals, couples and families who experience problems and conflicts in their interpersonal relationships.
- Provides guidance and mediation to help address issued within a family unit. Responsible for implementing new processes, policies, or standards as needed and in conjunction with the customer’s needs.
- Master’s Degree counseling psychology, community counseling or social work with 10+ years of experience.
- Ability to obtain Top Secret with polygraph clearance (18-24 month process)
- Current Licensure or ability to obtain license in the state of Virginia to practice at an independent level. (LCSW, LMFT)
- US Citizenship required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI polygraph strongly preferred
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word, Excel, and Outlook
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Health Science
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.