Leidos is looking for a Site Coordinator to support our SD&A org with the coordination of customer meetings, leadership coordination and customer visits.
The Site Coordinator is the connection point between the VP and the rest of the organization, as well as the outside community such as clients, prospects, and business leaders. This great communicator, influencer and enthusiastic person will support the company’s vision, positive culture and team spirit.
The key role of this position is to support the SD&A’s core business needs and objectives. In addition, the Site Coordinator serves as a communication point of contact with the rest of the organization. This position will work with all areas of the organization. The Site Coordinator will collaborate with both the SD&A Org in areas of office support, administrative projects, and marketing.
The Site Coordinator requires excellent time management skills and must be flexible in a fast paced and changing environment. This position also requires attention to detail, ability to work quickly and efficiently with given technology and the ability to multi-task.
II. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides support as needed by fielding calls, managing contacts, managing schedules, managing expenses, booking travel, preparing correspondence, producing reports, and creating presentation materials for the team
- Able to prepare and review action lists.
- Prepare customer presentation documents
- Coordinates executive calendars
- Assembles reports for executive review
- Prepares correspondence
- Leads or assists with process and system improvement/documentation projects
- Researches various issues as needed relating to technology, social media, marketing collateral, etc.
- Participates, takes notes/actions and follows up from team meetings
- Supports other professional staff
- Coordinates marketing, company, and client events as requested
- Conducts other tasks and projects as needed
- Complete expense reports for executives
III. POSITION SPECIFICATIONS
- Leadership experience preferred
- Research, review, and superior editing skills required
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including word, powerpoint, excel, outlook and sharepoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader required
- Demonstrates personal integrity and honesty; can deal with confidential information daily
- Strong time management and organizational skills a plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, anticipate potential problems, and handle stress in an ever changing environment
- Ability to network at company events while simultaneously running operations
- Passion for supporting the office team and clients
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.