The Change Management Specialist will perform tasks requiring the knowledge and skills for a multidisciplinary approach to managing change and transition within healthcare organizations, programs, and projects. The Change Management Specialist may be responsible for developing plans associated with transition management, the implementation of major initiatives and the communications associated with major initiatives. The Change Management Specialist will perform risk assessments associated with organizational transformation and culture change. The Change Management Specialist will complete change management assessments and design change management strategies.
The Change Management Specialist will focus on how changes to business processes, systems and technology affects VA healthcare employees. The primary role will be implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage while minimizing resistance. A goal of the Change Management Specialist is to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that affect VA employees.
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience are required.
- Ability to work with cross-discipline teams.
- Proficient MS application knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project).
- Experience in developing plans associated with transition management.
- Ability to implement and communicate the details associated major initiatives.
- Ability to perform risk assessments.
- Ability to plan organizational transformation and culture change.
- Experience in conducting change management assessments and implementing change management strategies.
- Experience in creating actionable deliverables, such as a communication plan, roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, or resistance management plan.
- Support and engage senior leaders.
- Experience in supporting organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Experience in integrating change management activities into project plan.
- Experience in managing stakeholders; tracking and reporting issues.
- Experience in defining and measuring success metrics and monitoring change progress.
- Expertise in working with National VHA program deployment centered on patient scheduling (VistA, VSE, Cerner, etc.)
- Experience in a large-scale integrated Health Care System and with substantive programs focused on Veterans health care and outreach.
- Experience with the application of Prosci and change management in a union environment preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:NACI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Management Consultant Comm
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.