The Defense Group at Leidos currently has a potential opening for a PMO Director / Chief of Staff (COS) to support our work in the Boston, MA / Hanscom AFB area. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and skill supporting the Air Force Life Cycle and Management Center Force Protection Division (AFLCMC/HBU) team on the Medusa Counter Small Unmanned Aerial System Program.
- The PMO Director / Chief of Staff (COS) will lead the PMO Team supporting the Medusa Counter Small Unmanned Aerial System Program.
- The PMO Director will be responsible for supporting our Medusa Program Manager (PM) through planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to support the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives.
- Duties will include: assisting with staffing, subcontractor management, financial reporting, answering requests from the PM and/or government; developing, tracking, and maintaining program performance metrics and reporting, serve as the alternate PM when the PM is unavailable, and assist the PM as a direct reach back for corporate support for resources to ensure that all program areas run within scope, time, and budget constraints.
- The PMO Director also interfaces with Leidos functional leaders, subcontractor teammates, and support personnel.
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 10+ years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 8+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Prior leadership experience in a multi-faceted organization with more than 100 members
- Requires US Citizenship and active Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of Leidos functional resources and management applications, policies, and procedures
- Current PMP certification
- Operational experience in the USAF
- Ability to gain and maintain Top Secret clearance with ability to access SCI materials
- Working knowledge of USAF C5ISR systems
- Previous experience managing complex System designs efforts / contracts
- Demonstrated ability to work across internal functions and with outside entities to facilitate successful product completion/delivery
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.