Leidos is seeking a Subcontract Administrator Senior located in our Oak Ridge, Tennessee facility. The Subcontract Administrator Senior is responsible for developing, negotiating and administering subcontract agreements of moderate to high dollar value risk, creativity and complexity. Responsibilities include creating solicitations for Internal and External Customer requirements, analyzing and estimating costs, negotiating specifications and/or statements of work, pricing, period of performance and contractual deliverables and provisions. Also ensures compliance with Prime Contract specifications and deliverables during the life of the contract.
A Subcontract Administrator Senior is generally responsible for:
1) Working with multi-functional groups to gather needed requirements; participate in proposal kick-off and stand-up meetings, contribute to proposal team as requested/required.
2) Preparing and negotiating Non-Disclosure Agreements and Teaming Agreements with vendors and pre-qualify Suppliers
3) Preparing compliant solicitations: request for proposals and invitations to bid. Obtain competitive/non-competitive quotes and conduct evaluation to provide best value procurement for project consistent with quality, operational need and past vendor performance,
4) Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors. Perform proposal analysis (price/cost), make recommendations for award, and negotiate complex subcontract terms and flow downs including IDIQ's. Prepare appropriate evaluation and consent documents
5) Preparing Small Business Subcontracting Plan to meet requirements of RFP (as needed)
Develop CPSR compliant files from RFP to close-out; Maintains working knowledge of company practices and policies; Monitor Modification values for threshold triggers
6) Working with other program staff to ensure compliance with required performance. May recommend improvements to processes and procedures.
7) Serving as a mentor for less experienced staff.
8) Regularly interacting with other procurement organization staff, functional peer groups, suppliers and internal customers. May interact with senior management.
9) Working under limited direction and uses independent judgment. Normally receives no instruction on routine work, and general instruction on progressively more complex assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree coupled with 4+ year’s of relevant experience; OR an Associate’s degree coupled with 7+ year’s of relevant experience; OR a HS Diploma coupled with 9+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations desired.
- Experience establishing Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) subcontracts, Enterprise Product Agreements, and/or Basic Ordering Agreements
- CostPoint experience preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.